Kokokahn's Bye Bye Stinky Feet helps get the stink out of your feet while keeping fungus at bay.
Antifungal essential oils of geranium and lemongrass in a non-greasy aloe gel base. A cooling and refreshing foot spray great for athlete's feet, foot fungus and stinky feet.
Kokokahn's Bye Bye Stinky Feet spray is for topical use.
- Shake and spray on your feet before and after wearing shoes.
- Reapply as needed
- If you need help with stinky shoes use Lemongrass, Tea Tree, or Geranium Essential Oil. This Bye Bye Stinky Feet spray is in an aloe gel base not suited for spraying in stinky shoes.
Best used for children over 3 years of age and adults. May be too strong for children under 3.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) Gel, Cymbopogon citratus(Lemongrass) Oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Oil
The aloe gel Kokokahn uses in their products is 99.75% organic with minute amounts of citric acid, potassium sorbate and ascorbic acid for preservation and trace amounts of xanthan gum. Aloe gel must have a preservative to have a shelf life longer than a few days. This is the the purest aloe gel they have found on the market, and it comes direct from a U.S. Texas farm.
- Recyclable PET plastic bottle
- Cruelty-free and never tested on animals
- Made with pure essential oils GC/MS tested to ensure therapeutic quality and purity
- No parabens, dyes, sulfates or phthalates ♥♥♥
(NOTE: Animals are sensitive to essential oils, especially cats and smaller furry friends. Never put essential oils on cats or other small pet's fur. When using essential oils with dogs or other animals consult a holistic vet for advice on how to use them safely.)
This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information is for educational purposes only.